hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 34 and almost losing battle
Topic Summary: minox no longer significant
Created On: 08/17/2017 08:14 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/17/2017 08:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
caco
Accomplished Poster

I dont remember how many years I have in this, my brother who is younger than me is completely bald, and he is being shaving his head for around maybe 6 years, I hate that look I tried it before.

I still have more hair than him, but I use toppik which is make up for balds, when I dont have it is very thin, and my hairline dissapeared already, huge forehead,

I still use minox, I think I have more than 10 years on and off, and now I went back to use it daily, and I dont know if its a shed, but my hair on top of the head is almost gone, Im afraid if it doesnt work anymore, I also use spectral dnc, and revita shampoo.

I work out but there is a slightly sign of puffy chest, I dont want tits, and having sex how do I put it, is not as I get rock hard with the slightest touch as years ago, I dont run like crazy for sex, but I worry a lot of having erectyle disfunction. I just used fin for maybe 3 months many years before

Any thoughts

Should I start fin, and dont worry about tits, or having erectyle disfunction?

Is there anything good new in the market?

What else can I do?
 08/21/2017 05:57 AM

Author Icon
jazzb
Accomplished Poster

You changed brands? What minoxidil are you using? Besides minoxidil you use any other products to combat Hairloss?

I would keep it simple, genuine brand stuff is the best from my own experience.

1mg Propecia every other day is fine.

5% minoxidil regaine foam.

Nizoral 2% or Regenepure DR.
 08/21/2017 06:52 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

If you use fin you are going to feminize your body especially over time. I absolutely do not get guys that are okay with this but it's a personal choice. In all honesty I believe these guys that have been on these medications for years have an internal struggle going on. I think they reach a moment in time where they ask the question what have I done to myself but they are now caught in a trap. Their body is completely screwed up and they could stop but it doesn't mean everything will return to normal especially as you get older. So they are then faced with the thoughts of it not getting better and losing the hair they save over the years. It's not a good position to be in and it's something for others to think about. So all they can really do is convince themselves and others they made a really great decision.

When the fat starts to accumulate on the chest and hips while the aggressive physical drive is gone from low dht sometimes there is no turning back. Maybe for some of these older guys 50+ it doesn't matter and they move into grandpa stage...................not the life I want to live that's for sure. I want to be out on that track pumping out those 100m sprints feeling invigorated.

Think long and hard for those that have not started down that road. Women have a word to describe especially older guys with the fin body and the word is GROSS I would suggest thinking long term.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 08/21/2017 at 07:12 AM by topcat
 08/21/2017 09:56 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

I tried the drug route in the beginning with sides included, and of course dropped it directly after some research since it´s drugs that docent belong in our system.
The chaga tincture treatment works for me at least, and I can only say works for me since it´s natural.

It´s right in front of our noses.
 08/28/2017 11:24 AM

Author Icon
hairhope4ever
Regular Poster

Don't lose hope my friend. If you read my blog you can see that I went through a similar situation as you considering that I started losing hair at the age of 17, and was a victim of multiple botched procedures.

Keep fighting the good fight, save your money, and have faith.

Best of luck going forward.

Happy Patient

Read about my positive hair transplant experiences here:
http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/
Statistics
36217 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 293 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 294 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc