hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Topical finasteride log
Topic Summary: Trying out topical fin with minoxidil, nizoral and fin pills
Created On: 04/08/2017 01:24 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/18/2017 03:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Okay so I've done the derma roller for a month now. It's early to say anything about it still, however I do have thin regrowth that is about a quarter inch long. Could be the minoxidil but in my opinions, it would be a big coincidence and maybe the derma roller IS working.
 12/04/2017 08:01 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

I am still getting awesome regrowth on the peak of my hairline, I wish my entire scalp was doing as well as the peak although I am getting good regrowth at the crown but not great at the corners/temples.
 12/14/2017 07:29 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Okay so going back to .5mg of fin in my minoxidil, minoxidil is at 5% now, stemoxydine ran out, continuing my dermaroller every other day. Seeing more very very fine baby hairs popping up. Temples look like they are getting slightly better. I am losing hairs still but it's at very little amounts, topical has had zero side effects so that's why I'm going back to .5mg fin which is the equivalent to 2.5mg fin pills. 8 months in and constantly making regrowth progress and I assume I'm within normal hairloss ranges. I also notice my hair is growing a little faster now.
 12/20/2017 01:02 PM

Author Icon
x
Prolific Poster

@Myboyblue13, I went through some of this thread and came across your post about liquid finasteride. What exactly are you using? The reason I'm asking is because today I found people trying morr-f (available on ebay) who are claiming good results and with little side effects.

Current use and studies of topical finasteride such as with Dr. Victor Hasson out of Canada and Polichem are finasteride-only but morr-f is with minox and that would seem to me to be far more effective.
 12/26/2017 05:27 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: x

@Myboyblue13, I went through some of this thread and came across your post about liquid finasteride. What exactly are you using? The reason I'm asking is because today I found people trying morr-f (available on ebay) who are claiming good results and with little side effects.

Current use and studies of topical finasteride such as with Dr. Victor Hasson out of Canada and Polichem are finasteride-only but morr-f is with minox and that would seem to me to be far more effective.

I'm using what is identified as a research chemical, its suppose to be sublingual finasteride but works fine as a topical. I mix my fin and minoxidil so it's more effective than morr-f since mine is .25mg/ml concentration and costs me $65 for a year supply. The math is simple to do, easy to mix and you have complete control over its concentration.
 01/14/2018 06:25 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Okay guys, making another adjustment in my regiment. I'm going to only dermaroll once a week (pretty aggressively) with my 1mm roller. In a couple weeks I will be adding peppermint and lavender to my topical. Typically a 2% dilution for an essential oil topical is what's used but seeing that I'm adding two oils, I'm going to do a 1% topical to play it safe, which is 12 drops into my 60ml minoxidil. When I use up the rest of my nizoral, I will be adding ketoconazole powder to my minoxidil as well making a 1% solution since I will be using that daily. Basically making a super potion for hair! Ha! Minoxidil usually has a lot of alcohol in it so I'm not really worried about absorption problems but feedback is welcome!
Hair Loss Help » Hair Loss Open Topic » Topical finasteride log

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
36225 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 196 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 196 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc