hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: stem cell treatment
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/15/2017 04:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/15/2017 04:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Some of the hair clinics pimping stem cell treatments reminds me of the clinics that were doing the same with hair multiplication almost 20 years ago. It brings patients through the doors for a hair transplant procedure and it gives forums traffic along with who knows what else goes on behind the scenes. Why would someone promote regrowth of hair using stem cells on a hairloss forum or youtube? That is a huge discovery. Are they trying to keep it a secret from the rest of the world? Maybe it would be too much business for them so it's just for us.................shh............don't say anything otherwise we might miss out.

This article gives an example of what can go wrong with stem cells. Much of it is not regulated so the risk is taken by the patient. I do recall at least one patient that went to India for stem cell treatment for hair and experienced a severe health episode because he thought he would give it a whirl. I would have to go back and look at my notes but something in his system shut down................he sounded very scared and I would be too.

Stem cell article

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 03/15/2017 at 05:29 PM by topcat
Statistics
35757 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 1125 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 1125 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc