hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Off Finasteride for 4 months - Just started again today! Tell me a good rebound story?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/28/2017 01:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/28/2017 01:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
RetreatingHairline
Regular Poster

So... I slipped one past the goalie while I was on Fin.. I was worried at first but the docs assured us everything was fine and cited other fathers on fin, etc, etc. Happy to report the Mrs gave birth to a happy, healthy baby but I did freak out and let my fin prescription expire because I didn't want the pills being in the house during her pregnancy. So now I'm back to around baseline (still applied Minox) and hoping some of my gains return. What do you think? I'm 36 and it seems the hairline is the hardest to save.

-------------------------
1.25mg of generic Proscar ED
Nizoral 1% 3x a week
Minox 5% liquid (nightly)
 02/28/2017 08:39 PM

Author Icon
Michael_Pr
Regular Poster

WHat about on Dut? I am slightly worried about my Dut usage when I think about kids. Im only 24 so its a few years away but still... I have a less healthy sex drive than before, but no problem when having sex and masturbating. ALmost nice that i dont think about it quite as much. Anyone have any knowledge? What did the docs say about having kids on fin and taking it during wifes conception?

Michael Prilick fights hairloss. Thats what he does. Till the day he dies!
 03/01/2017 11:19 AM

Author Icon
RetreatingHairline
Regular Poster

They pretty much said I was OK to continue using it (fin) and keep (quartered) pills away from possible exposure to my wife. We have other small children so I keep my fin locked away. I didn't get any sides while on Fin and obviously my sperm count wasn't affected.

I can't answer your question about DUT so maybe someone else can chime in or ask your Doc.

1.25mg of generic Proscar ED
Nizoral 1% 3x a week
Minox 5% liquid (nightly)
Statistics
36030 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 312 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 312 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc