hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: POTUS on Finasteride too
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/05/2017 07:27 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/05/2017 07:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Alpacino4

Donald Trump's Longtime Doctor Says President Trump Takes Hair-Growth Drug

Love him or hate him.... He is a fellow sufferer too.
I would imagine he's been on it for a long time and even had a kid at the ripe old age of 60 plus...
 02/05/2017 08:34 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes I did read that the other day and he is also on a low dose statin and baby aspirin both bad ideas if you do enough research and that's the problem most simply are too busy or don't want to bother.

Personally I think he would look better with less hair if that meant less bloat. But I also understand its probably not easy for him to just change it up at least not overnight. But as long as he is happy with his hair and any sacrifices he needs to make to maintain it that is what matters.

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 02/05/2017 08:36 AM

Author Icon
devilhunter
Prolific Poster

I think doland is completely bold, he combs his back hair to the top of his scalp.

Illusion master
Statistics
36244 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 297 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 297 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc