hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Using Fat to Help Wounds Heal Without Scars
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/06/2017 10:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/06/2017 10:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

I say put surgery on indefinite hold.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170105160225.htm

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 01/06/2017 at 11:02 AM by topcat
 01/13/2017 11:19 PM

Author Icon
GodAwfulLuck
Regular Poster

So regenerating hair follicles is like fixing damaged ones or actually creating new ones?
 01/13/2017 11:54 PM

Author Icon
SideShowBob
Accomplished Poster

I'm sure this will be available in 5 years.
 01/14/2017 02:03 AM

Author Icon
GodAwfulLuck
Regular Poster

5 years after that 5 years
 01/14/2017 11:00 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Some of this is going to depend on how disruptive this is to markets and not necessarily hair.

A good example is the comparison of FUE to strip. FUE was out 20 years ago so why were guys being misled to believe it was not a good option. Simply because the marketers would have been left out with no way to make money and the doctors making easy money would have to take on something that was much more difficult to perform. So basically they tried to talk it down and suppress it for a long time until that time ran out. Meanwhile probably hundreds of thousands of young guys were maimed in the process or maybe they feel they were maimed. I was not one of those guys as far as what the marketers on the forums were doing but I did have a front seat. Even with all this being obvious at this point many will still fall prey to the marketers. What is even more pathetic is one would have to conclude that some of the forums were in on the marketing deception.

With this new disruptive technology that Costeralis is working on the game is a little different and it not some marketer working a forum that is going to keep it down but those making large streams of revenue have other means.

The hope is that information can be dispensed more freely and that tends to help even the playing field bringing more honesty to the market. All we can do is wait and watch.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 01/14/2017 02:28 PM

Author Icon
GodAwfulLuck
Regular Poster

I can't imagine any anti baldness industry holding this back. If anything it would be the makeup industry, but considering Loreal does a lot of research into hair loss (they made SP94, right?), maybe the'll try and jump on this early and monopolize on it.
 01/15/2017 06:05 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes I was referring to the cosmetics industry but of course it's not limited to just that industry. Imagine for example if hair follicles can be produced then what about Islet cells. If so what happens to the multi billion dollar diabetes industry and one can easily start to see how more and more markets can be affected. Yes it's nice to believe this is not the case and everyone wants what is best for humanity but greed and protecting one's markets usually takes over. It's also why one must consistently stay informed by doing one's own research and not relying on those they claim expertise.

What should keep most optimistic is that Costeralis does not seem to be working with marketers which would be a giant red flag. Of course most don't see marketers as a red flag unless it's clearly pointed out to them. For example many will find that marketers will readily admit that they sold mega session strip procedures because that is what they had to do to either keep a job or stay in business. Many were just following orders which is a sign that they lack integrity. Yes it's great that we are now finally getting some admissions but how about the patients that were victims? Imagine how they feel. One can then easily understand why you will see them post to forum with some type of rambling only to be denigrated by the forum moderators who worked hand in hand to create the deception. That is why the marketing and marketers acting as a group are a red flag and we certainly do not see that with Costeralis' research so that is a good sign.

Statistics
35610 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 378 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 379 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc