hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: RU58841 or CB0301?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/26/2016 01:01 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/26/2016 01:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

RU58841 or CB0301?

I'm using RU that I get from The Kane Shop but I don't know if it is working or not. I read on a reddit forum that Kane is not as legit as people say. So its hard to know what to trust! On one hand, my hair is doing ok and on the other hand, it could just be the finasteride holding my ground.

Is anyone currently using RU from The Kane Shop that can 'testify' positive and/or negative feedback about it? I'm using it but as far as I know, nothing is happening or it actually is preventing further hair loss.

I also read on another forum about CB0301 being a better topical drug then RU. Would love some comments on that as I would be interested in doing a swap. El-duterino, if you are still around I'd love to hear your thoughts!

-------------------------
1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
 12/26/2016 03:11 PM

Author Icon
DD
Regular Poster

I'm in the same boat. I'm using http://anageninc.com/ but not sure if it is doing anything. I may be getting some small vellus hair but just not sure.

So tired of this...2017 better bring a new treatment option.
 12/28/2016 04:07 AM

Author Icon
el_duterino
Accomplished Poster

Hi Guys, I'm still around and with hair

I'm back to using Kane RU ..I did try CB (form Kane as well) and while it does work fine at halting future hair loss, I did not find it any different than RU in practice, besides the fact that its a lot more expensive and a bit harder to dissolve.

CB also gave me the usual erection sides if I used too much just like RU. Both are powerful anti-androgen.

Kane RU is legit I only use RU, Minox and Stemox after years on FIN/DUT my hair would be thinning a lot more if it was not legit.

Its not going to regrow hair so no changes means its working fine

My opinion on long term maintenance is to use a fairly low amount and do EOD..the body needs to feel some DHT in order to not over compensate so less is more.

I use about 20mg of RU EOD dissolved in NEO/Garnier Stemox and Minox foam once a day

FIN 98~04
DUT 04~08
DUT + Flutamide & Fluridil ~08
DUT + RU ~09
RU only (20mg to 400mg/d 09~11)
RU+Minox 11~15
RU 20 mg/d (in 6ml Neogenic)
Now:
Adenogen
CB 03-01 25mg/d in 6ml Neo
 12/28/2016 04:02 PM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

That does give some confidence that Kane RU works, although again, I have read that Kane and Anageninc are just a couple 'fronts' from a ring of fronts that all come from one Chinese lab. Right now, I'm not really sure what to believe.

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
 12/28/2016 04:02 PM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

That does give some confidence that Kane RU works, although again, I have read that Kane and Anageninc are just a couple 'fronts' from a ring of fronts that all come from one Chinese lab. Right now, I'm not really sure what to believe.

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
 12/29/2016 10:02 PM

Author Icon
MHairfighter
Occasional Poster

I also recently purchased some from anagen, like I just got it a week ago. I've been using it every day in Neo and I want to say my hair fall has slowed a bit but I'm not positive. Could be my mind just playing tricks on me, only time will tell. From all my forum reading, it seems the consensus is that Kane and Anagen are the same person/lab.

Current Regimen:
Big 3 started 3/1/16
various vitamins/supplements - biotin, pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, acnetame
 01/01/2017 10:32 AM

Author Icon
devilhunter
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: el_duterino

I'm back to using Kane RU ..I did try CB (form Kane as well) and while it does work fine at halting future hair loss, I did not find it any different than RU in practice, besides the fact that its a lot more expensive and a bit harder to dissolve.

CB also gave me the usual erection sides if I used too much just like RU. Both are powerful anti-androgen.

Kane RU is legit I only use RU, Minox and Stemox after years on FIN/DUT my hair would be thinning a lot more if it was not legit.

My opinion on long term maintenance is to use a fairly low amount and do EOD..the body needs to feel some DHT in order to not over compensate so less is more.

I use about 20mg of RU EOD dissolved in NEO/Garnier Stemox and Minox foam once a day

Good to see you back in action, I sincerely miss you.
 01/04/2017 12:30 PM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

Seems like there is not that much activity here, back 2 years ago the forum was a bit more active. A lot of the old timers must have moved on and get on with their lives!

Anyway, @MHairfighter, How much RU are you using each day? I've been using a while now (at least 6-9 months) but I don't see alot/if any difference. I'm considering dropping it to see if my hair starts falling out like crazy...

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
 01/05/2017 09:40 PM

Author Icon
MHairfighter
Occasional Poster

I've been using 50mg per mL in neo every day. 2 mL per night. Probably a lot but I feel like I lose a lot in my hair when I apply it, as I'm a diffuse thinner.

Current Regimen:
Big 3 started 3/1/16
various vitamins/supplements - biotin, pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, acnetame
 01/13/2017 05:24 AM

Author Icon
Teevez

Originally posted by: el_duterino

I use 50mg now.

Do you advise to go any higher than that?

Thank you.
Statistics
35872 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 256 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 256 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc