hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: My progress
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/19/2016 10:13 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/19/2016 10:13 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Update of my progress with my natural remedy:
https://www.pixeltopic.com/image/hfnznxenmofei
https://www.pixeltopic.com/image/micllbtulysk
https://www.pixeltopic.com/image/yooumoswyfjrfgq

-------------------------
It´s right in front of our noses.
 12/20/2016 11:41 AM

Author Icon
devilhunter
Prolific Poster

any progress is a good progress when it comes to hair loss, make sure to sure the same lighting settings for a better comparison.

Whats your regime btw?
 12/20/2016 01:41 PM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

Couldn't really tell if its progress or not since the pictures are all completely different length of hair. And light is all different? What is the timescale difference?

Anyway, if you think you are improving. Congrats to you

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
Stemoxydine 2ml 1x ED

12/22/2016 01:28 PM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Probably the response would be different if my regime was drug related.
But thanks for the sarcastic good for you response.

By the way i used my reddish birthday mark as a reference.
Have to use a microscope next time, but then again why should I since you are are lost in the industry, and everything else is not approved by the puppets.

https://www.pixeltopic.com/image/ceqjmdliwvcffkk
https://www.pixeltopic.com/image/naetpxlhotcilki

12/22/2016 02:28 PM

Author Icon
4myfuture
Accomplished Poster

Quasimoto,

Your reading too much into his comment...I dont think he was being sarcastic, just pointing out the quality of the pictures...If the quality is not great it's often hard to see results..Also, changes in hair length make it hard to determine progress...It seems like youve got a bit of a chip on your should with that drug comment..

Finasteride - 1mg EOD
Theradome LLT - 2X per week
Foam - 1x per day
 12/23/2016 06:20 PM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

I was not being sarcastic, I was just trying to be realistic with you.

If you feel like you have improved then "congrats to you" there was no attempt there to be snide in my post.

However, I just question your pictures because none of them show the same angle, lightning and hair length, all important things for comparison pictures. I could shave by hair to the scalp and look pretty bald, grow it out for a month and it will look less bald. Having good comparison pictures is really important. Just because you posted a topic about progress does not mean that you actually have progress. I'm just trying to look out for the things that could be 'tricks to your eye' and point out how you can improve the quality of your progress timeline.

I'm all for 'natural' products as well, I just some stuff like coconut oil in my regime so I'm definitely rooting for natural successes.

At the end of the day, pictures can be deceiving and like I said, if in real life your hair is actually better, then congrats to you.

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
Stemoxydine 2ml 1x ED

12/24/2016 10:13 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Well then all i can i say is good luck with your prostate, blood pressure drugs.
So strange that you have not figured out how the industry works, but then again we "you"are puppets.

It´s a treatment and not cure, and therefore you are questioning anything outside the the drug industry.
Even with my new pictures with the exact same length proves it, and i did it on purpose.

Drug and the supplement industry is the same for gaining reasons, and they even made biotin as a supplement but you can easily gain it from actual food= go figure.
The biotin pills for example people are inhaling goes by the system without notice.

12/24/2016 11:22 AM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

Quasimoto.

My education is in Pharmacology, so I am well aware of what drugs do to the body. It is strange that you can slander others for using pharmaceutical products that you choose not to. If you don't want to use these drugs that is your decision, just don't preach your belief to others and accuse users as being puppets. That is very naive. I don't see anybody laughing at your attempt at the natural route. From what you're saying does that mean if you have Parkinson's Disease we don't use pharmaceuticals to treat it? If someone has a form of cancer we just use ethnobotanical products in the hope they work?

Your new pictures do not show same hair length, and again they are not with the same light or angle. The second picture clearly is with flash, meaning that you will get more exposure, meaning you will get more scalp in the picture. Of course you cannot compare the pictures.

Finally, yes you can get biotin from actual food. But you would be lying to yourself if you say you are meeting dietary requirement of biotin EVERY SINGLE DAY and, all macronutrients that do not come across in everyday food.

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
Stemoxydine 2ml 1x ED

Edited: 12/24/2016 at 11:30 AM by DKC
 12/24/2016 11:56 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Why do i actually bother?
I´ll have to wait for the exact same time, lightning from outside etc...?

DKC, have you done your math regarding biotin or any supplements for that matter? they lack co-enzymes-workers since your body does not have a clue how to use it.
A simple growing herb is way more complex regarding co-workers as http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/cilantro.html for example.

As said keep inhaling your drugs, and wait for the magic cure that will never happen, since your body and of course the hair transplant industry will never approve it.
Ironic, since herbs cannot be patented for obvious reasons.

12/24/2016 04:27 PM

Author Icon
DKC
Accomplished Poster

Its actually quite simple to take decent comparative pictures, take them inside with flash and that eliminates lighting issues. Also, using flash in ALL your pictures will help to highlight your scalp as much as possible making comparison pictures more reliable if you don't have the perfectly same angle.

I have not done my math, it really is quite simple though in a wide context. Everyone is different and everyones hair loss is different. The generic term of male pattern baldness is used but we all have our own phenotypic differences. If you think some coriander leaves grows back hair then you are mistaken. Malnutrition related hair loss is completely different to androgentic hair loss. If coriander leaves work for you, great, congrats, but that most likely means that you are targeting non-androgenic related hair loss. Malnutrition based hairloss is entirely different to androgentic hair loss - and its this that finasteride and minoxidill are treating. Being naive and slandering drug users is actually quite hilarious. If these natural herbs worked then none of us would be here and everyone would have dense NW1 hair but we don't.

1mg fin ED
Minoxidil 5% 1x ED
Stemoxydine 2ml 1x ED

12/24/2016 09:20 PM

Author Icon
Jonathan_Strange
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: Quasimoto

Why do i actually bother?

I´ll have to wait for the exact same time, lightning from outside etc...?

DKC, have you done your math regarding biotin or any supplements for that matter? they lack co-enzymes-workers since your body does not have a clue how to use it.

A simple growing herb is way more complex regarding co-workers as http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/cilantro.html for example.

As said keep inhaling your drugs, and wait for the magic cure that will never happen, since your body and of course the hair transplant industry will never approve it.

Ironic, since herbs cannot be patented for obvious reasons.

Drugs stopped my hair loss, so I'll keep taking them. Good luck with cilantro.

Edited: 12/25/2016 at 09:58 AM by Jonathan_Strange
 12/24/2016 11:23 PM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Easier if you apply it on your scalp.
I´m not criticizing people using drugs or so called natural supplements.

When it comes to supplements they have already lost their nutritions while extracted, and drugs only fools your system thinking otherwise.
But I´ts only my opinion.
This was my hair before, and probably the lightning is wrong and deceiving:
https://www.pixeltopic.com/image/ufljjebfikbzfh/

New hairs growing:
https://www.pixeltopic.com/image/qhrjeagoscmuhd/

Edited: 12/25/2016 at 08:08 AM by Quasimoto
 12/25/2016 08:39 AM

Author Icon
4myfuture
Accomplished Poster

This thread has gone zero to stupid in under six seconds!

Finasteride - 1mg EOD
Foam - 1x per day
 12/25/2016 09:02 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Seems so annoying for you, and what is Theradome another gimmick for profit reasons due to our shallow society?
Anyway good luck, and i will use my plant based treatment that was meant for us from the beginning-

Go figure...

12/25/2016 12:20 PM

Author Icon
4myfuture
Accomplished Poster

Merry Christmas to all!

Finasteride - 1mg EOD
Foam - 1x per day
 12/26/2016 06:01 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

All I´m saying is do your own math, and i would suggest to get a good low masticating juicer, and juice some swiss chard along with cucumber = natural silica also along with biotin.

Before pictures:
https://www.pixeltopic.com/image/iahjslusgvtxueg
https://www.pixeltopic.com/image/kfzbpzzkvempnev

My hair now after 20 years of hair loss, and 4 months of a simple herbal treatment:
https://www.pixeltopic.com/image/mldxdpsgapsbes

Hair loss is not a cure, and the above ingredients used will never be approved since there is no gain in it.

12/26/2016 07:58 AM

Author Icon
4myfuture
Accomplished Poster

Quasi,

Not sure why your taking an attack stance, simply based on the treatments some are using ..Your entitled for your opinion, however still dont get this chip on your shoulder..You shouldnt position yourself against everyone else as we're all fighting the same battle..

Finasteride - 1mg EOD
Foam - 1x per day
 12/26/2016 08:57 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Maybe due to the comments alone?
Just being honest, and wondering why people use supplements or drugs for that matter since I´ts only hair loss.
A reminder is sometimes needed since you cannot fool your system thinking otherwise by using drugs, and It´s only artificial breathing.

Cooperate instead by using natural products, instead of extracted, minimized, drugs etc.. and belive me your body docent have a clue what you are putting in your system.
Amazed how they managed to make supplements as natural.

12/26/2016 12:51 PM

Author Icon
4myfuture
Accomplished Poster

There is an argument against use of drugs for hairloss conditions...However, I don't feel like your making it with your posts...It seems as if your just angry at anyone who is using conventional treatments, which makes no sense..

Finasteride - 1mg EOD
Foam - 1x per day
 12/27/2016 11:08 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Just honesty, since people for some strange reason automatically gets skeptic as soon as they hear the word natural.
But then again nowadays supplements and snake oils is refereed as natural, and therefore the huge skepticism probably.
And for me It´s a treatment and not a cure, and no there will never be a cure for hair loss since It´s not a disease.

Just amazed why people are inhaling prostate, blood pressure drugs, and waiting for a magic cure by not keeping the whole industry in mind, from the pills to their friendly hair transplant surgeon.
So simple facts are that natural treatments will never be proven since there is no gain in it, and yeas the FDA is pathetic since nobody is going spend money to go thru all the trials on something that cannot be patented.

And for the magic synthetic cure is not going to be possible either, due to the gaining industry from the surgeon who puts grafts on your scalp, and prescribes medicine to keep it intact until the next procedure.

Hair Loss Help » Hair Loss Open Topic » My progress

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
35685 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 666 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 666 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc