hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Revivogen-Case Study
Topic Summary: Results
Created On: 12/15/2016 07:10 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/15/2016 07:10 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
CoolJones

I have used Revivogen in the past and decided to give it a try again. I started last February of this year and have used it rigorously throughout.

Here's what I think, I have seen some hair growth on my frontline area, but mostly the back of the hair is not always showing visible signs. I did stop it for about 10 days because of a shed that went on for about 1 or 2 months. However the product does warn that this is a possibility to happen. I didn't see the warning until later somewhere on the package or the website.

Anyway after almost of 1 year of using Revivogen I have to say the bottom line is it does work. I mean it can maintain your hairline decent enough. I wouldn't say its a miracle product but it does work. You will have your bad days, but more often than not you will see results and it usually takes 3 months to see your hairline comeback.

So I know it works, but I'm still on the fence if I should go back to Minoxidil because its a strong stimulant. But I'm leary because I don't know if Minox is good for the front hairline. Its great for crown and vertex but I still think the jury is out on hairline.

But I'm thinking of switching just to do a case study on Minox to see how it does. I may try it for 8-12 months to see for sure. And whichever can keep your hair great go with it. Not saying Minox doesn't work on front hair because I used it before and it did some results. So I'll kick that around.

So that's what I found using Revivogen for almost a year.
 12/15/2016 08:45 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Thanks for the review. I have a few questions regarding your hair if you don't mind...

What is your hairloss and hairloss product history? So what age were you when you started losing your hair, what age did you start treatments, what Norwood are you now etc etc

It's just so I have some context with your use of revivogen

cheers!!
 12/17/2016 04:07 AM

Author Icon
CoolJones

These are good questions..

My hair started thinning in my late 30s or so. Maybe even earlier I just didn't realize it. I would say I'm sustaining a Norwood 2 or 3. I used Minoxidil for 3 years on and off. I stopped because I was shedding to much and then I switched to Revivogen. I went to Minox the 2nd time because my Crown was balding. Because Minox works the best on Crown and Vertex than any product out there from my experience. But I went to Revivogen for the boost in the frontal area. Now my hair is fair, and fair is fine with me. I'll take fair anyday. I use Propecia everyday 1 mg. I've taken it for almost 2 years as well. I think Minox is a good product but so is Revivogen. I think you can't go wrong with either one. Its just whichever is working on a good day. If you have anymore questions all do my best to answer.

Take it easy.
 12/17/2016 06:13 AM

Author Icon
Skywalker
Accomplished Poster

Interesting 'CoolJones', you're the first person I can remember on the boards saying that Revivogen works - I remember that there used to be lots of reviews about Revivogen on the forums and just about everybody said that it didn't do anything for them.

-------------------------
A 'Government Study' is not necessarily proof - "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

Have not had an HT, turned down by 3 clinics, sadly they were right, my donor area has miniaturised.
Now here to look for any advances and give newbies another opinion.

The guy in the centre of my icon doing the inspection of scars is the ideal potential HT candidate:- Doubting Thomas
 12/18/2016 09:56 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: CoolJones

These are good questions..

My hair started thinning in my late 30s or so. Maybe even earlier I just didn't realize it. I would say I'm sustaining a Norwood 2 or 3. I used Minoxidil for 3 years on and off. I stopped because I was shedding to much and then I switched to Revivogen. I went to Minox the 2nd time because my Crown was balding. Because Minox works the best on Crown and Vertex than any product out there from my experience. But I went to Revivogen for the boost in the frontal area. Now my hair is fair, and fair is fine with me. I'll take fair anyday. I use Propecia everyday 1 mg. I've taken it for almost 2 years as well. I think Minox is a good product but so is Revivogen. I think you can't go wrong with either one. Its just whichever is working on a good day. If you have anymore questions all do my best to answer.

Take it easy.

so your hairloss is relatively slow and you have been on propecia for the last couple of years?

im sure revivogen is helpful as a add on maybe but the fact your using propecia has got to be the main reason for your success

like skywalker said success reviews from revivogen have been very rare. that's why I asked about your use of other products

it seems the guys who have benefited the most from revivogen are also on stronger drugs like propecia or their hairloss is slow

for me my hairloss is pretty aggressive and I cant handle strong drugs like propecia. I would love to find more long term revivogen users like you who use it as their sole drug for hairloss but I haven't found any

cheers for answering my questions mate
 01/05/2017 10:30 AM

Author Icon
HanginOnToMyHair
Accomplished Poster

Revivogen.....wow. I remember dabbling with that.....15 years ago! Can't believe it's still being discussed today...
 01/05/2017 03:17 PM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: HanginOnToMyHair

Revivogen.....wow. I remember dabbling with that.....15 years ago! Can't believe it's still being discussed today...

how was your experience on it? any good?
 01/08/2017 02:07 PM

Author Icon
worm
Accomplished Poster

From what I can recall this has the same components as zix,which I mix together myself. B6 and zinc. I've been using it for 11/12 years and can say zix has slowed my hairloss to a fraction of what it should be.
Statistics
35686 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 10152 on 02/16/2012 at 11:47 AM.
There are currently 550 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 550 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc