hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 5mg fin pills
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/25/2015 02:37 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/24/2015 01:45 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Getting thick and fuller hair, continuing to improve. I guess fin and minoxidil really do work, just gotta stick with it!
 11/24/2015 02:23 PM

Author Icon
mikey888
Prolific Poster

hey bro sounds good and a big inspiration for me to start taking fin, still no sides? And it took 7 months for results?
 11/24/2015 10:15 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Originally posted by: mikey888

hey bro sounds good and a big inspiration for me to start taking fin, still no sides? And it took 7 months for results?

Well I have noticed side effects, but only good ones ??. Took 1.25mg daily... Now I'm talking .625mg every other day, which I haven't spent long enough doing to tell if it works or not but the science behind it backs it up. It's really the only thing that works... I would recommend it obviously, can finally say "FU" hair loss!
 02/26/2016 07:54 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

So I've been taking .3125 every other day and I notice that I have just a little hair loss now. It's not bad, but I can notice it. So I am going to take .3125mg every day instead of every other day. I'm trying to take the most effective dose possible, I'm still scared of the fin horror stories and even though this is a pretty low dose, wouldn't wanna be one of them. I'm not sure when I'm gonna notice a difference but I'll keep an update. Does anyone think their is a benefit to every day fin or everyother day, or does it not matter.?.625mg is easier to cut, if someone can convince me on .625 every other day than that would do that.
 04/04/2016 06:39 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Well my hair is falling out just like before the fin now, safe to say that if you're gonna take it every other day... It's not a good idea. I don't believe my hair is falling out again because the dosage but because of me taking the fin every other day. It's 2x more effective if taken daily. Still taking .625mg daily, it's been a month now with no change but I've been down this road before so I'm confident it will stop within a couple months. Ordered some 2% nizoral to help speed the process up, hopefully it does. I am disappointed I had to learn this way but fin is an effective treatment! So I'm not really that saddened by my hair loss starting up again. It will stop, and I will make ground
 06/08/2016 06:03 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Update: Been on the big three: Fin, minoxidil, and ketoconazole shampoo. Started the ketoconazole shampoo about 2 months ago (2x a week) and still losing hair but it seems to me to be at a very very slightly lower rate. Looks like I won't have this under control until November like last time. My fin dose has been at 1.25mg for 2 months now, hard to split the new pills any further but I might try to. Until my next update, see ya'll then.
 09/13/2016 07:50 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Well, I'm still taking my fin and all my other stuff as before. Hair loss has gotten to the worst it's ever been but it should stop soon. I've already noticed some minoxidil growth. Minoxidil doesn't usually work for me unless the fin has stopped the hair loss, so I'm at the precipice. Just gotta stick with it once again. Scalp is getting prickly I think, I hope it's not my imagination and it's actual growth. Still losing a good amount of hair daily, shouldn't be long until the fin has stopped that, not sure when but it doesn't seem like it will take that long and I'll have stopped losing hair.
 09/18/2016 08:22 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Happy to say that I'm getting a ton of new growth! I can feel all the short hairs, when I put my minoxidil in and run my fingers through! Should only be a couple weeks till my hair stops falling out all together. Not gonna change my protocol, staying at .625mg of fin daily. All the treatments are working, I notice they don't start to work until the fin has started working. Success! Can't wait to see my hair in a couple months!!!
 10/02/2016 08:41 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Hair is still falling out but the regrowth is still going great. It's very thin hair but is coming in thick.
 10/31/2016 09:08 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Hair has stopped falling out! Should see even more progress now. I'll post a new update when I feel my hair looks amazing and will have some comparison photos of before and after. Took 7 months again for the hair loss to stop. 7 months seems to be the holy number.
 11/01/2016 10:53 AM

Author Icon
juniorlawrence
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: Myboyblue13

Hair has stopped falling out! Should see even more progress now. I'll post a new update when I feel my hair looks amazing and will have some comparison photos of before and after. Took 7 months again for the hair loss to stop. 7 months seems to be the holy number.

Congrats, keep doing the treatments, it's a slow game. But as you see you will be rewarded if you keep them up.

-------------------------
1.0 Propecia ED
Saw Palmetto ED (standardized for 80%-90% fatty acids)
Pumpkin Seed Oil ED
Rogaine Foam 2xED
Stemoxydine 5% ED

Shampoos:
Nizoral 1% EOD
Revita Shampoo EOD
 11/04/2016 01:07 AM

Author Icon
vgab1626

Yeah seriously congrats. Your determination has been inspirational. Cant wait for your next update thats for sure. Thanks a lot dude
 11/04/2016 08:34 AM

Author Icon
4myfuture
Accomplished Poster

Good to hear man...keep the updates coming..

-------------------------
Foam - 1x per day
 11/20/2016 11:06 AM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Well I'm still losing hair, I'd say at this moment it would be 1/3rd of what I normally lose. I judge it by how much hair I get in the shower drain. Takes 3-4 days to get what I normally got everyday. Still good and hair still improving.
 12/04/2016 01:08 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Well nothing really to report. Kinda wish I had more regrowth than I have right now but it's still early. So recapping, been on Fin 8 months so I have another 4 months till a year. If you're scared of fin, I suggest trying .625mg and could even go as low as .25mg everyday as that's the lowest effective dose. I think the hairs falling out are just weak hairs still that are being replaced, how could I have regrowth if dht was still clogging my follicles otherwise. I think I'll post progress pictures at my 1 year mark.
 01/06/2017 05:33 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Experiencing a shed now, not horrible but what shed is good? Don't plan on changing anything unless someone has a suggestion.
 01/10/2017 08:24 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Okay so I'm shedding pretty good now and I'm pretty sure it's just one of those periodic fin sheds. Probably losing 100 hairs a day. My beanie is collecting a lot of hair everyday. Hoping that it's out with the weak and in with the strong and not just normal hair loss. Going to attempt to clean out my scalp pores shortly. I've made another thread and I'll be covering that on that one.
 01/26/2017 05:59 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

Shed is wreaking havoc on my hair, especially the temples! Not so much the middle. General loss everywhere but especially the temples, I don't know if I wanna do a year progress pic now....
 01/30/2017 08:02 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

So it appears that my last dosage change didn't cause a shed. So far it takes 7 months for fin to work for me, then it works for about 2 months, experience a shed, wait 7 months for it to work again and repeat. That's a lot of work to just get 2 months of stable hair and regrowth. Although I have no alternative rather than go bald. So does this happen to anyone else?
 02/23/2017 07:40 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

So I'm still losing hair but I added salicylic acid (2% acid) for acne which I don't have but I feel like it should help the hair roots get DHT out without being too harsh on the hair and furthering loss. I apply it to my hairline and if I see good enough results I'll apply it to my entire scalp. However I think I have some good news, I noticed some regrowth that seems to be about 2-3 weeks old. So I might have a turn around soon!
Hair Loss Help » Hair Loss Open Topic » 5mg fin pills

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
35971 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 292 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 293 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc