hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: New study on tattoos by Nature
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/14/2017 06:12 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 New study on tattoos by Nature   - topcat - 09/14/2017 06:12 AM  
 New study on tattoos by Nature   - topcat - 09/14/2017 01:08 PM  
 New study on tattoos by Nature   - topcat - 09/15/2017 07:04 AM  
 New study on tattoos by Nature   - topcat - 09/16/2017 05:27 AM  
 New study on tattoos by Nature   - hairhope4ever - 09/17/2017 02:44 PM  
 New study on tattoos by Nature   - topcat - 09/19/2017 04:32 AM  
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/14/2017 06:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Regardless of the type of ink used one must ask where does it go and does how fast it gets there matter? Understand what you don't know through omission neglect and then make an informed decision. No one selling hair tattoos are going to say they are unsafe. Why would they?

Nature.com link

In German studies performed on human cadavers with tattoos, most of the ink was found in the lymph nodes, which help to protect the body against infection by killing bacteria and neutralizing toxins.
The nanoparticles in tattoo ink are absorbed into cells through phagocytosis, a defensive mechanism against infection or the invasion of foreign substances. Leukocytes, or white blood cells, then take the nanoparticles to neighboring lymph nodes, where the ink collects and cannot be metabolized.

ODU link

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 09/14/2017 01:08 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

This same study has now been posted by Lorenzo the patient who believes his cancer and hair tattoo could be connected. Maybe he saw this post from early this morning. Unfortunately his cancer has returned for yet a 3rd time after having 2 bone marrow transplants.

If he is reading this I would highly suggest having some of his nodes biopsied. If ink is found I believe he should seek legal counsel as this could very well be a multi million dollar lawsuit and he will need the money for his own personal care and that of his family. This is being marketed as safe by many online and in my opinion it is not safe especially long term.

I would also suggest looking into lymphatic massage and other therapies. If he has blockages due to the ink then the lymph fluid will not be moving as it should which becomes problematic.

Maybe the marketers can start a fund to help him out. Show that you have a conscience and do the right thing.

Here is a synopsis of the study and I believe that the small particle size of the disappearing ink could very well be the issue. Only time will tell.

The researchers found:

Organic pigments in both skin and lymph nodes from two of four tattooed donors. Two donors had no organic pigments in their lymph nodes, possibly because they were at low levels or had degraded. The most common organic compound in tattoo ink, carbon black, was "not accessible" with the methods used in the study.

Higher levels of five "toxic" elements in the skin and lymph nodes of people with tattoos. The elements identified were aluminium, chromium, iron, nickel and copper.
Traces of the element titanium (probably from the white pigment titanium oxide) in the skin and lymph nodes of people with tattoos. Micro-X-ray absorption showed this was "mostly" present in its more stable, less toxic, "rutile" form.

Particle size varied a great deal depending on the type of pigment. Smaller pigments were more likely to be found in the lymph nodes, although relatively large titanium oxide particles were also found in lymph nodes.

"Biomolecular" changes to tissue around pigment particles in the skin and lymph nodes. The researchers say the tissue near particles had higher levels of lipids and lower levels of proteins than similar tissue without particles. They also found protein in the tissue around particles had a changed structure in both the skin and lymph nodes.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 09/15/2017 07:04 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Somebody please post this link to Lorenzo's thread on HTN or post to his thread.

The Cancer industry is 1000 times worse then the HT industry and over 5 years of treatment I'm sure generated a ton of revenue. But it may be as simple as trying to get the ink out of the nodes so the body can heal itself.

He needs to start looking into...........it could very well save his life. He needs more information from more sources. We need to help this man.

09/16/2017 05:27 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Lorenzo I can't give you medical advice but if you are reading this I would look into lymphatic massage, skin brushing, saunas, and maybe rebounding. If I were you I would walk daily for 1-2 hours to keep the lymph fluid moving along. I would also eat only vegetables preferably organic and fermented with a small portion of protein daily under 50 grams along with some healthy fats which have not been heated. This is not medical advice just a few ideas to consider.

If possible walk barefoot near the ocean for maximum grounding. This of course depends on how much work you want to put into it all and how near the ocean you happen to be. I believe if someone's immune system has been compromised all the poisoning of the cancer with radiation and chemo is not going to help long term. I believe one needs to get their immune system back to functioning properly and if you have blockages in the lymph system they need to be addressed. Orthodox medical doctors have no choice but to advise you to have the standard of care. They can not color outside the lines and keep their license. They have no choice you do.

Ideally I would want to keep blood glucose and insulin levels low as glucose feeds cancer. Too much protein and you drive gluconeogenisis along with mechanistic target of rapamycin. Fats would need to come from healthy sources for example grass fed animals which tends to have a high amount of conjugated linoleic acid. Fats will give you the energy you need and are less apt to feed cancer. Just ideas do some research.

Might want to lower your exposure to emf for the time being. But most importantly work on clearing your lymph nodes if they are obstructed. Get some sunshine too.

Of course stay away from plastics and try to limit toiletries to just a minimal amount of soap and that's it. Even shaving cream go with a natural soap. Sleep in complete darkness and maintain a pattern rising early if possible. Get at least 5 minutes of very early sunshine exposure so you can set your circadian rhythm and prime the pineal gland for maximum melatonin production. Limit your exposure to blue light in the evening.

Make your own ferment using plenty of cruciferous vegetables and consider growing broccoli sprouts. Much more potent then broccoli. I have used sproutpeople.com for years and they are a reputable source for seeds and trays.

Tell your story to as many people as possible. It's good karma. If you are using finasteride I would question it. Raised estrogen levels help to drive cancer growth.

I recently read "Tripping over the Truth: How the Metabolic Theory of Cancer Is Overturning One of Medicine's Most Entrenched Paradigms" and there are so many other good books out there. Read, read, read do your own research.

You can also look at this site below for some ideas in addition to your current treatment

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

Edited: 09/16/2017 at 09:13 AM by topcat
 09/17/2017 02:44 PM

Author Icon
hairhope4ever
Regular Poster

Great post Topcat,

I have been reading about SMP for many years now, and quite frankly it seems like there is too much risk associated with it. Hard to think that there is not. Even though SMP can be useful, and create a look and illusion of hair, it's hard to ignore the fact that many clinics require you to have touchup treatments every 3-6 months. It is counter intuitive to think having that much ink tattooed into one's head can't be detrimental.

Happy Patient

Read about my positive hair transplant experiences here:
http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/
 09/19/2017 04:32 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

HH4E sure I agree. What the industry does in general is talk things up and young guys buy into it and therein lies the danger. Young guys don't understand they are gently being coaxed. What's even more troubling is something like this can also be targeted towards repair patients. They are in fact the last group that needs to deal with cancer on top of what they are already dealing with as a result of omission neglect from this industry. But even so some will continue to hope it's a viable solution to the damage already done to them. At some point one has to realize what they are dealing with here and when even repair patients have a bad tattoo experience, post about it then subtly retract which has happened that is about fear. Fear that if they post truth no one will help them so they worry about themselves which is understandable. Sometimes you have to just stand up and be honest, share your experience and knowledge with others and hope others will follow.

Many of the online marketers working the forums and fabricating posts under dozens of screen names in fact used the small particle size of the disappearing ink argument as their selling point on safety. They simply advise young prospects that you pee and/or crap the ink out.....no big deal that's their expert advice from someone paid to market. The study posted above shows exactly the opposite. It is in fact the small particle size that travels to the lymph nodes and builds up there. I posted this information several years ago so the marketers are aware but they simply chose to attack both myself and the message nothing new there. But they have been made aware and not fully disclosing this information to consumers.........that's an issue. One can't simply claim ignorance it's not a defense. Where is the ink going and how many are potentially being harmed? At this point it is unknown.

This is why patients that experience health issues need to pursue the cause and take appropriate action. Doctors injecting disappearing ink into the heads of patients is a red flag. It's telling you something about doctor so it is in fact helping one with research. It's also telling you about forums that promote it. Do you want to go to a doctor that is doing this? One has to put emotion aside and think logically.

Surgical hair restoration is very limited which is fine if one is working within those limits. Injecting ink into someone's head is simply about easy money.

If the poster Lorenzo did not work within the ht industry he would have been simply attacked by multiple posters which are made up marketer screen names. He would have then felt defeated and just moved on. He in fact was going to do that at one point but somehow he mustered the courage to come back. He is doing the right thing. These marketers don't care about you so don't expect much help or support. But I support you 100%. You are potentially helping thousands of people out there so God bless you.

Edited: 09/19/2017 at 04:47 AM by topcat
Statistics
36263 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 234 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 234 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc