hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Interesting hairloss forum thread
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/16/2017 06:05 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/16/2017 06:05 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/17/2017 04:31 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Myboyblue13 - 08/17/2017 06:00 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/18/2017 05:44 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Quasimoto - 08/18/2017 09:13 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Myboyblue13 - 08/18/2017 08:19 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Quasimoto - 08/19/2017 02:56 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Stan_B - 08/19/2017 11:01 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Myboyblue13 - 08/19/2017 06:16 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Quasimoto - 08/19/2017 10:34 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/22/2017 02:36 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/28/2017 04:33 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Stan_B - 09/10/2017 09:43 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - hairhope4ever - 08/28/2017 11:25 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/28/2017 12:38 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/31/2017 06:23 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - hairhope4ever - 09/11/2017 01:44 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 09/16/2017 11:01 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - SeanFUE - 09/25/2017 08:41 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 09/26/2017 02:40 AM  
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/16/2017 06:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The thread linked below will be interesting to watch along with how it all plays out. Observe the behavior of the players. Who does what and why and how does that affect the information you are being given regarding the decisions you make with your hair?

What I can tell you is that marketers have attacked me and others and many of the forums seemed to be working hand in hand in the whole process with doctors not far behind. This observation has been made over the course of 18 years.

Sometimes the marketers will try to change the meaning of a post to create a negative image to suit their needs. If you are observing the forums for years you start to pick up on the patterns. Attack doctors, attack patients, attack forums....................it's old and many no longer believe these ass wipe marketers as they become aware through the sharing of others who have watched it all.

What does this have to do with you and your decisions? Everything, until you understand the game that is being played your risk of being the loser is very high should you consider ht surgery.

This forum was right 15 years ago. Paid lists don't work as people are or become corrupted. My life experience tells me most simply cannot resist the temptation because they have the wrong philosophy. People that criticize some of my own posts are simply part of the game of made up screen names or absolutely clueless.

Just observe all of this and continue with medication if that is your choice but you better fully understand the game before considering surgery. It's limited about 5000 fue long term which is about 25% coverage for most until the dht hits the donor area then the transplanted area drops to 20%.

If we were to believe some of what was written almost 20 years ago then Dr. Woods offer to pay to also be promoted and part of a list was refused. Why was it refused and why was he so often attacked over the years? Was the threat to the strip clinics too great and too much money being made? What about all those strip patients that were misled? Who compensates them for any deception that might have taken place? Observe and ask questions.

I was told a dossier was being kept on me, why? I was told my wife's website was being monitored, why? I was told my social media was being monitored, why? I was told I was a liar and a cheat, why? My mistakes were made because of lack of knowledge and not understanding the game so how exactly does a ht marketer conclude that makes one a liar and a cheat when one becomes informed and informs others?

If doctors are wondering why business is down and why many of you get no respect it's because you look like douche bags when you participate in all of this.

Why does traffic seem to be down on this site? Maybe sometimes guys that read these forums start to see the money and they want some too. Maybe some of the pretending is about creating social proof and stealing eyeballs so they can make money too.

We all will need to just observe at this point and absolutely do not have surgery applies to the majority. Maybe this new idea of doctors getting together and creating their own platform will work but I'm not holding my breath. When it comes to money/power most are simply too weak and fall into the trap of the lifestyle it can bring them and that lifestyle ends in a fat, bloated and unhappy person that can't understand why it's still not enough so they think it's more money and more power and that is where the slope starts to become slippery. They are absolutely clueless idiots and partly why they deserve zero respect..............they are not men. Real men do not do this and they were never taught the lesson as boys so these issues for them go way back.

hs thread

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 08/16/2017 at 01:27 PM by topcat
 08/17/2017 04:31 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Part of researching all of this hair loss stuff is trying to look deeper. For example if you read that thread by Dr. Cole he comes off as tooting his own horn quite a bit. Many might say the guy sounds like he is full of himself. But maybe it's frustration. Maybe when someone puts so much effort into something and others want to take credit frustration creates a poor image. If that is the case then what needs to be done is one must explain their feelings. I really don't know if that is the case here. All we can do is observe and try and figure out what is going on and how it affects us the consumer. I'm sure if we look back on Dr. Woods he must have been feeling frustration and perhaps became too untrusting and for very good reason.

I have busted my balls my entire life and I'm kind of use to it. What I can tell you is the people that want to take credit for my work and might look good are the people you should actually be keeping an eye on. Don't believe all this stuff on forums. You must make observations over time and understand many work on image while others do the real work.

If someone tells you they have an 8 track recording of you from 1975 and guess what............it ain't so flattering. What does that exactly sound like? What does it mean? If a doctor has done something or said something in the past just explain it honestly. That's all it takes. I thought this and I was wrong so I corrected. What I don't understand is why some would possibly be using this as leverage. Furthermore they should add it's important for me to be honest because if I don't the same tactic can be used on other doctors, forums and actual patients. BTW who are these people that do this and why do we let them? Why would a doctor associate their name with this type of activity? These doctors needs to explain themselves. Call up their offices and start asking.

Same with this forum, it didn't die maybe it represents normal activity and those telling you it died would like you to come to where they are at.............why? Why do they want you there and not here? Why has this forum needed to defend itself from negative images created by others now and in the past? Why was all the hard work simply taken by others? That's the way the world sometimes works so keep asking questions and by all means pass on surgery. All of this is telling you something. Regardless of how desperate you feel you need to get past the emotion and start analyzing all of this logically or you will be worse off then you are now.............and you need to seriously consider that as the outcome.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 08/17/2017 at 11:27 AM by topcat
 08/17/2017 06:00 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

This thread is not nearly as active as it has been in the past, maybe that's because people are seeing results and don't need it as much? This site needs "thread stickies" so that duplicate threads aren't being created and people don't lose interest. When my regiment is working, I'm not nearly as active, I'm only really active when I'm trying a new treatment or am having trouble/loss. Being able to send personal messages would be nice too.....
 08/18/2017 05:44 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Many of these forums are like watching "Weekend at Bernies" they are trying to animate the dead body hoping others believe it. The veil has been lifted and the body is dead and stinking so why do they keep trying the same strategy? Because when something works well for a long time it's hard to believe it's over.

Congrats to many that were involved. Lots of money was made and we hope you feel good about yourself. Maybe the karmic wheel will manifest as cancer or a similar type disease that affects you or your family and in your desperation someone will be their to deceive you too and all the money will become worthless.

Hopefully moving forward those in the past that were attacked for being honest will now be seen in a different light.

Edited: 08/18/2017 at 06:31 AM by topcat
 08/18/2017 09:13 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: Myboyblue13

This thread is not nearly as active as it has been in the past, maybe that's because people are seeing results and don't need it as much? This site needs "thread stickies" so that duplicate threads aren't being created and people don't lose interest. When my regiment is working, I'm not nearly as active, I'm only really active when I'm trying a new treatment or am having trouble/loss. Being able to send personal messages would be nice too.....

People don´t see any major results, but they still trust the drugs since they are proven for beneficial reasons.
That´s how pharma industry works, give the patient pills to inhale everyday as an artificial breathing but it docent treat the actual disease.

I´m amazed that people still cannot think outside the box, and I have no clue why people actually take FDA as a serious administration.
I treated my hair loss since it´s not a cure, and it´s all natural meaning without pills, powder or any minimized form for that matter.

And of course not proven since it´s all natural so there is no gain it, only your hair gains from it.
By the way the other forums banned me due to my opinion and my regime only, and that alone tells a lot.

It´s right in front of our noses.

Edited: 08/18/2017 at 09:34 AM by Quasimoto
 08/18/2017 08:19 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

The drugs like fin, minoxidil, nizoral, all work! Science tells us why we lose are hair and scientists make the drugs. There's no natural way unless your hair loss is so minimal that a topical saw palmetto could work. Personally I only trust the veterans on these forums because I do agree you have a lot of people marketing on these forums. And I agree that there is no cure, only treatment but there is hope for a cure, it will happen.
 08/19/2017 02:56 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Who says natural treatments docent work, could it be the drug users who tried a prepared liquid bottle with rare magical plants, and therefore dismisses everything that actually is natural.
Instead they inhale prostate, blood pressure pills since they are proven for obvious reasons.
The few amount that get some regrowth from finasteride or minoxidil docent realize that the hair coming out is the side effect of the drug, and your body tells you i don´t want it in my system.

I started loosing hair 20 years ago, and foolishly I started minoxidil and managed to grow hair but it did not look natural, and my face got wrinkles instantly.
Simple math is if your body cannot tolerate the substance, you get hair with other sides included, and if your body accepts (the body is constantly fighting the drug) your results will be minimal to none on your crown.

And yeas I managed to reverse my hair loss naturally as it should be, and realized directly that the so called scientist cannot patent what grows under our feet.

Edited: 08/19/2017 at 07:10 AM by Quasimoto
 08/19/2017 11:01 AM

Author Icon
Stan_B
Occasional Poster

Quasimoto,

Happy to hear you've halted your hair loss naturally.

Care to tell us your regimen?

Thanks

Regards,

Stanislav Balding
 08/19/2017 06:16 PM

Author Icon
Myboyblue13
Prolific Poster

You'll probably get a cryptic answer from this guy
 08/19/2017 10:34 PM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Originally posted by: Stan_B

Quasimoto,

Happy to hear you've halted your hair loss naturally.

Care to tell us your regimen?

Thanks

I use chaga tincture with some lapacho, rosemary in it.
Just rub it on my scalp ones a day.

It´s really cheap if you make your own tincture, and it lasts for ages.

08/22/2017 02:36 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The new program will be coming out soon..............should be interesting. More information for those researching to consider. If more doctors can do this and it doesn't have to be an interview show but simply video stating what you believe to be true about the procedure itself and why. Patients can then start to cross reference it all and the truth should rise to the top. It eliminates the marketers that are trying to control you and the game.

Yes we understand marketers can put on a shit eating grin and create image maybe better then those that are not use to creating what can often be described as a deception. The only thing that can overcome it is truth. So just put out truth and the reality of this procedure. It's very, very, limited which is fine, consumers just need to know it.

Dr_Cole
4h
Happy to report that our live radio program will be ready to roll in 3 to 4 weeks. It's going to be fantastic. I look forward to a great interaction.

HS

Edited: 08/22/2017 at 04:42 AM by topcat
 08/28/2017 04:33 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Dr. Cole seems to be getting some support online from other doctors. Why is this happening and why now? I think the writing is on the wall. The old way of doing business having dozens and dozens of made up screen names on some forums trying to create some type of social proof and move young guys in a specific direction has been exposed. Attaching oneself to it through sponsorship or paid lists becomes too obvious. Doctors that are not on camera presenting the truth the way they see will be left behind.

It's up to those that are highly skilled/ethical to empower themselves and put together their own marketing platforms with videos explaining their approach along with the limitations of the procedure. Once everything is explained honestly the liars are exposed. Just look into the camera one and one and have short conversations with the patient. Present a question and answer it. Just you sitting in a chair answering a question. Short and sweet this is what it is and this is why.

What I like about Dr. Coles recent testimonial video on another site is it's hardly what one could call polished. Marketers on the other hand work on the big smile and getting every word just right putting hours into a video, blogs, postings. Doctors don't need to be polished just present short video explaining concepts like numbers, techniques, etc. All you have to do is be honest and it's not necessary to put on a big show. Explain the difference between marketing and honesty as an example for a video. Educate the patients on what is real and what is not simply by using basic logic.

Post links to your videos here on this site. Pay to sponsor this site the history speaks for itself. You simply do not see dozens and dozens of made up names attacking any type of honest message. Doesn't mean all the screen names are real but many other forums can only be described as out of control but that too is what makes it all so obvious. One can see who sponsors out of control and start to use logic so in a way it serves a purpose.

Each individual doctor has to create their own platform. Handing off control to others does not work. It does not look legitimate in my opinion. You need to do it yourself.

The real risk in paying someone to pimp for you is at any moment they can treat like just another whore and only you give them that power.

Edited: 08/28/2017 at 06:07 AM by topcat
 09/10/2017 09:43 AM

Author Icon
Stan_B
Occasional Poster

Thanks for sharing the info, Quasimoto.

Do you think taking chaga internally is as good as topically? I'm considering taking chaga supplements or tea. I don't like using topicals on my scalp.

Regards,

Stanislav Balding
 08/28/2017 11:25 AM

Author Icon
hairhope4ever
Regular Poster

Thanks a lot for the link topcat.

Really informative and educational.

Happy Patient

Read about my positive hair transplant experiences here:
http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/
 08/28/2017 12:38 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Hairhope4ever I'm glad you liked the link to Dr. Coles thread do you even read the threads you post to or just bring up all threads with zero content to add. I was never a big fan of Dr. Cole in fact I spent 10 years researching and found zero doctors in North America that could perform FUE ethically with high skill while offering an extremely high level of patient care so I forced myself to travel to Belgium.

Even though I was never a fan of Dr. Cole he was the only doctor that had the high level of skill part of the equation here in North America. There was no one else and even today nobody can touch him skill wise here in the States in my opinion. Let's see how the new idea of a show goes and I hope it goes well. The real test is can people be honest long term when any money/power is connected........it that respect most fail.

For the majority of those suffering hairloss you have about 4000-5000 fue available long term from the approximately 20,000 fue donor bank at the back of your head. That donor area will also thin over time bringing that number down to who knows maybe 15,000 long term. Doctors that tell you that you have 9000 grafts long term from that same area are deceiving most. In the end if you have that many extracted you will end up with less than 50% density at the back of your head and like the industry so often likes to repeat you need 50% for the illusion of coverage. So these guys having all those extractions today will look like chemotherapy patients long term. 4000 grafts for most will give you 20% coverage, 5000 will give you 25% coverage long term.

Doctors that are injecting ink into the heads of young guys I can only describe as complete a-holes. We have at least one man down who actually works in the industry with cancer that traces it back to this con job of a procedure. Those offering mega sessions body/beard outside of repair patients I would say the same and are probably even worse.

Most should avoid the procedure, technology is changing way too fast and I'm glad you agree hairhope4ever. Young guys don't have to go through your experience they can simply avoid it.

Edited: 08/28/2017 at 01:39 PM by topcat
 08/31/2017 06:23 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

It's good to know the industry is finally acknowledging that Dr. Cole is probably hands down the most highly skilled FUE doctor in North America. Of course it's not easy to admit. Even I have never posted anything really positive about Dr. Cole but if someone asked me in private I always was forced to tell them if they need to stay in the States in my opinion he is the only person that has the necessary skill level. Doesn't mean you will achieve a great result but you reduce your odds of having a bad one. I have no choice but to be honest. I also now have to consider that it was his strong work ethic that might have created so many outside issues for him because I have experienced the same problem. Too many do not want to be around a person that works too hard it makes them uncomfortable which is a normal response as we look to others for social proof. They are then forced to do the same or criticize it. When you do the work of 2-3 people it does create a situation that is not always positive.

So why do we not see everyone in the industry joining in and some forums not even acknowledging the name? Observation over time if you are researching will help you understand. Everyone should be given the opportunity to choose some of the best in the field regardless of how big a list happens to be.

But can someone with the skill level of a Dr. Cole along with the power it gives him when others acknowledge it maintain a level head? Only time will tell. From my observations of the world I'm not very hopeful but looking forward to it. Always remember the parable of the frog and the scorpion and never let anyone jump on your back regardless of how innocent their intentions seem to be.

Here is a new word for the marketers. It's good to throw them a few crumbs from the book every now and then just not the whole loaf. Okay we learned "Social Proof" now let's try "Social Consensus"

Why are so many doctors offering hair tattoos when at least one person that works in the industry believes it was the direct cause of his recurring cancer that eventually traveled to his brain. Because marketers have a way of not only fooling patients but doctors too. Social Consensus is the concept of "everyone is doing it" in order to sell. If everyone is doing it that means it's okay for you to do it too. Of course we know that it's not okay but it's easy to be fooled. Bonus word "phantom fixation" the promise of riches that never materialize" because people become aware and opt not to have hair dots.

Why do so many forums operate the same way because "everyone is doing it" doctors need to step forward and do something different.

Edited: 08/31/2017 at 06:32 AM by topcat
 09/11/2017 01:44 PM

Author Icon
hairhope4ever
Regular Poster

Hi Topcat,

I definitely read all of the threads and content diligently because of the impact that this industry has had on my life. I can relate to everything that you mention, and everything you advise. I am in particular agreement that people should avoid surgery at all costs if they are able to do so. I became victimized by 2 different clinics through 4 different procedures which had a detrimental affect on my life to say the least. In retrospect, I would have taken quite a bit of time waiting to have a procedure. Even though fin had negative sides on me, I would have let my hair loss play out, and eventually pull the trigger on a procedure with Dr. Umar. I lost quite a bit of money, and psychological health through my mistakes. And I am here in good faith to hopefully help those in a similar predicament.

Happy Patient

Read about my positive hair transplant experiences here:
http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/
 09/16/2017 11:01 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

This is the trend in healthcare..........lone doctors taking a stance. We are going to be seeing much more of it in all areas.

Dr. Vinay Prasad takes on Big Pharma, Big Medicine

09/25/2017 08:41 PM

Author Icon
SeanFUE
Regular Poster

Top, I havent been on in a while. Did that other forum ban you recently?

Top, Do you still have my number? Can we talk?
 09/26/2017 02:40 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes I was banned for 1 month on the other site but don't plan on posting there again. It was interesting experiment though. Mostly fabricated posts in my opinion it's hard not to pick up on it. Obviously forums will encourage healthy participation but what I see is a whole different ball game.

I made a comment on FredtheBelgian aka thewhitepolarbear that I guess was not allowed. He didn't agree with my view on Propecia which I found completely bizarre because he himself had gyno surgery although it was due to a different drug. If you go back and look at his posts from years ago he was not a fan of Propecia and wrote negatively about it. So why put down my warning. It comes off as leading young guys on and in my opinion and it's wrong. So what was his reason for doing this? He is now trying to have his threads removed from years ago on other forums. Hard to understand why someone would do all of this especially when it could ruin another young man's life. Sadbuttrue sometimes patients become compromised for dozens of reasons which I won't go into here.

Then you have this JeanLucBergman poster who disliked just about everyone of my posts. Doesn't make sense when you look at it. If you view his posting history along with his bio that too makes zero logical sense. A 22 year old from Australia with one ht in Turkey quoting all this history. He even brings up Dr. Wolf at one point. Most don't even know who that is so where is it coming from? Is that all suppose to be real? Consistently encouraging young men to go for it. Pound that hairline with thousands of grafts. Can you see how someone that is new to all of this can make a mistake. They see all this and buy into it and then they are trapped.

Sean if you are going to ask me what you should do you could always ask here I don't have a problem with it. Most of what you are reading is fabricated plain and simple and I'm sorry to have to say that because for repair patients it can be depressing. If you still need to fix your situation I don't think there is anywhere you can go in North America except to Cole and yes I never cared for what I was hearing but if we were to look at skill and results only over a very long period of time then it limits your risk in my opinion. I told my wife over 10 years ago if that was the last clinic on Earth I wouldn't go there because I would rather live with my situation then put up with any of this bullshit. But what I feel doesn't matter. I have a moral responsibility to pass on what I believe to be true. You have to limit your risk which doesn't mean you will get the result you hope for and sometimes it's better just to do nothing and wait. You don't want to put yourself in a situation where this all takes over your life. It's not good for you but I also understand you need to function in daily life and feel normal.

There is also the possibility that your density and the hairline can't be increased due to the limitations of surgery and those taking your money are just not telling you.

Send me a note or post here.

You might feel you are in a position where you can't be completely honest on the forums because your main concern is to get back to normal and you don't want to offend with the truth. You now understand how some of the game is played and how it becomes a trap. I would suggest just telling it like it is. This is what I did, this is how it turned out and this is how I feel about it. What it does is exactly the opposite of what you might believe. It weeds out the less skilled and deceptive because they know you are going to be honest about it all if they happen to read your post.

Most working in this industry are scammers. Yes everyone appears nice and helpful and that is why it works so well.

What about these patients that all of a sudden become posters well after their surgical procedure? What exactly is that all about?

The bottom line for those new to all this and researching is that 5000 grafts represents about a 4" square of 50% density. You need to make it work on paper first. Then look at every doctor who has had a hair transplant. Then look at every balding doctor who has not had a hair transplant. Then start looking at those that work within the numbers and their results when performed for the long term and you will slowly start to awaken to the reality of what is possible providing the doctor even has the skill.

Edited: 09/26/2017 at 03:05 PM by topcat
Statistics
36226 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 174 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 174 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc