hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Interesting hairloss forum thread
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/16/2017 06:05 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/16/2017 06:05 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/17/2017 04:31 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Myboyblue13 - 08/17/2017 06:00 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/18/2017 05:44 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Quasimoto - 08/18/2017 09:13 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Myboyblue13 - 08/18/2017 08:19 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Quasimoto - 08/19/2017 02:56 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Stan_B - 08/19/2017 11:01 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Myboyblue13 - 08/19/2017 06:16 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Quasimoto - 08/19/2017 10:34 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/22/2017 02:36 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/28/2017 04:33 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - Stan_B - 09/10/2017 09:43 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - hairhope4ever - 08/28/2017 11:25 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/28/2017 12:38 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 08/31/2017 06:23 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - hairhope4ever - 09/11/2017 01:44 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 09/16/2017 11:01 AM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - SeanFUE - 09/25/2017 08:41 PM  
 Interesting hairloss forum thread   - topcat - 09/26/2017 02:40 AM  
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/16/2017 06:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

The thread linked below will be interesting to watch along with how it all plays out. Observe the behavior of the players. Who does what and why and how does that affect the information you are being given regarding the decisions you make with your hair?

What I can tell you is that marketers have attacked me and others and many of the forums seemed to be working hand in hand in the whole process with doctors not far behind. This observation has been made over the course of 18 years.

Sometimes the marketers will try to change the meaning of a post to create a negative image to suit their needs. If you are observing the forums for years you start to pick up on the patterns. Attack doctors, attack patients, attack forums....................it's old and many no longer believe these ass wipe marketers as they become aware through the sharing of others who have watched it all.

What does this have to do with you and your decisions? Everything, until you understand the game that is being played your risk of being the loser is very high should you consider ht surgery.

This forum was right 15 years ago. Paid lists don't work as people are or become corrupted. My life experience tells me most simply cannot resist the temptation because they have the wrong philosophy. People that criticize some of my own posts are simply part of the game of made up screen names or absolutely clueless.

Just observe all of this and continue with medication if that is your choice but you better fully understand the game before considering surgery. It's limited about 5000 fue long term which is about 25% coverage for most until the dht hits the donor area then the transplanted area drops to 20%.

If we were to believe some of what was written almost 20 years ago then Dr. Woods offer to pay to also be promoted and part of a list was refused. Why was it refused and why was he so often attacked over the years? Was the threat to the strip clinics too great and too much money being made? What about all those strip patients that were misled? Who compensates them for any deception that might have taken place? Observe and ask questions.

I was told a dossier was being kept on me, why? I was told my wife's website was being monitored, why? I was told my social media was being monitored, why? I was told I was a liar and a cheat, why? My mistakes were made because of lack of knowledge and not understanding the game so how exactly does a ht marketer conclude that makes one a liar and a cheat when one becomes informed and informs others?

If doctors are wondering why business is down and why many of you get no respect it's because you look like douche bags when you participate in all of this.

Why does traffic seem to be down on this site? Maybe sometimes guys that read these forums start to see the money and they want some too. Maybe some of the pretending is about creating social proof and stealing eyeballs so they can make money too.

We all will need to just observe at this point and absolutely do not have surgery applies to the majority. Maybe this new idea of doctors getting together and creating their own platform will work but I'm not holding my breath. When it comes to money/power most are simply too weak and fall into the trap of the lifestyle it can bring them and that lifestyle ends in a fat, bloated and unhappy person that can't understand why it's still not enough so they think it's more money and more power and that is where the slope starts to become slippery. They are absolutely clueless idiots and partly why they deserve zero respect..............they are not men. Real men do not do this and they were never taught the lesson as boys so these issues for them go way back.

hs thread

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.

Edited: 08/16/2017 at 01:27 PM by topcat
Statistics
36268 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 267 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 267 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc