hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: F.D.A. Cracks Down on 'Unscrupulous' Stem Cell Clinics
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/28/2017 01:52 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/28/2017 01:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

If you spent money on a therapy with no results ask for a complete refund and if it's an issue file a complaint and seek legal counsel. If deceptive marketing was used add a complaint with the FTC.

"The F.D.A. will not allow deceitful actors to take advantage of vulnerable patients by purporting to have treatments or cures for serious diseases without any proof that they actually work," said Dr. Scott Gottlieb, the F.D.A. commissioner.

F.D.A. Cracks Down on 'Unscrupulous' Stem Cell Clinics

-------------------------
Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 08/29/2017 10:08 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

FDA needs money in their pocket firstly for approvals, and not by any means that I actually belive in Stem Cell clinics.
Greedy pathetic institution.

It´s right in front of our noses.
 08/30/2017 04:12 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Quasimoto sometimes it's just a matter of enough consumers complaining or enough toes being stepped within an industry which creates lost profits for an agency to take action because of complaints within the industry itself. At least that is my opinion.

It comes down to consumers understanding that marketers are not necessarily giving you good information. Hair tattooing is a perfect example. At least one person has connected their brain cancer to the procedure due to astute observation and connecting the recurrence of cancer 3 months after each hair tattoo procedure. But one person is not enough so it's up the consumers and independent consumer advocates to share information. What's so unusual about the hair tattoo cancer connection is the person actually works in the ht industry. So I get the whole marketing promotion thing to make a buck but when they are willing to harm their own guys...............wow.........that's ruthless capitialism. I guess everyone has to do what they believe is right and sometimes making money wins but consumers in general are starting to wake up as more information becomes available.

The more we share amongst ourselves the more the marketers and doctors that are less then honest stand out.

Stay away from doctors who perform mega sessions, have posts deleted, attack posters, sue patients & forum owners, use power drills or robots. I recommend fue with hand punches in the .70-.85 range. I consulted with dozens of clinics over the years and there was a recurring theme regarding FUE among some employees of those other clinics. I was told Bisanga was the man my research told me the same and my experience validated my own research.
 09/01/2017 09:11 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

It´s beyond my understanding how the industry manages to enslave people for their own profit.
FDA docent regulate the crap food industry, since there is a huge profit for the medicine industry due to the food intake for example.

They don´t bother to interfere with all the so called healthcare institutions either, because they are sponsored by the crap food industry.
The same goes with hair, do your own conclusion and use what your body understands.
Hair loss is a treatment, and not a cure as the industry wants you to think.

And people wait for a magic pill cure, and still docent realize that it will never happen.

Edited: 09/01/2017 at 09:32 AM by Quasimoto
 09/01/2017 12:01 PM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

So i´m still intrigued with non lacking responds in this thread regarding FDA, and any other US institution for that matter, and your own opinion?

09/01/2017 01:01 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

So i´m still intrigued with non lacking responds in this thread regarding FDA, and any other US institution for that matter, and your own opinion

Depends on the size and entrenchment of the industry. You are not going to change banking, energy, pharmaceuticals, or any other industry that large and when it does change it's over decades. This is where independent consumer advocates come in and those lucky enough to have the right information can make better choices.

If they receive information from the wrong sources then they are vulnerable to being misled. Is it easy to figure out truth from lies? Only if one invests the time.

Drug companies can get people to take medications for years and generate hefty incomes using fear and emotion. How else do you explain dht lowering drugs that feminize the body long term and possibly lead to cancer. What happens is the mark the person taking the drug simply rationalizes and that is why the con works. The long term damage otherwise would not be worth it.

This is when reality starts to set in especially if one has children. Then the bigger questions start to enter into the picture and that short term desire for hair in one's youth is gone and other desires take their place like wanting to be around to see their grandchildren.

Of course many in the ht industry don't have children so it becomes easy to promote the sh*t. Young guys need to look far into the future and decide where they want to be. Women are not looking for a guy that fusses over his hair.........it's ridiculous. So look your best but don't let a hair geek be your role model. As far as male role models go they are very, very weak and I guessing it's mostly a result of their upbringing.

Some good books covering some of the subjects mentioned include:

Food Politics (Nestle)

Big Oil & Their Bankers In The Persian Gulf: Four Horsemen, Eight Families & Their Global Intelligence, Narcotics & Terror Network (Henderson)

Edited: 09/01/2017 at 01:10 PM by topcat
 09/01/2017 01:08 PM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Very simple question, why does US need FDA?

09/01/2017 01:14 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Because we are born to trust. It's wired into are DNA. We depend on small groups to survive and if we didn't trust we in fact would not survive.

Unfortunately there is a very small percentage they do not follow this form of interacting and in fact use it to their advantage.

The FDA is there to protect the majority from the minority. Unfortunately sometimes the minority because of their deception is able to generate so much wealth and power they can co-opt the very thing that was put in place to protect the majority.

Anyone that does any type of extensive book reading would know this unfortunately that is not the majority of the population.

That's your answer................worry about yourself and try to help a few here and there. Form your own groups and point out the a-holes. Not everyone is going to wake up.

The FDA has been co-opted and it's not going anywhere. Too many people making too much money.

Edited: 09/01/2017 at 01:43 PM by topcat
 09/01/2017 01:36 PM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Oh my, makes sense why US uses most drugs (illness), and FDA allows it but still they protect you.

09/02/2017 02:11 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Yes true a very high level of disease matched with a very high level of prescription drug use. What does this tell us? It tells us there is power in information controlling human behavior and if you can make a lot of money selling crap you can get people to buy into it and those same people will defend their behavior to the death because they still believe it or it becomes too difficult to admit one has been conned.

But the landscape has changed and the FDA has become less relevant as a source of information for the consumer just like paid for hair transplant lists. Mercola, Fung, Noakes, Axe, Westman, Kruse, etc, etc, etc. This is a just small sample of the dozens of doctors in the area of personal health coming forward spreading truth and going against the old guard and it is all snowballing. They understand where the money is to be made and its in the truth as they speak it. The old game is beginning to die but you will always have those that will still latch on to it. Most especially the old guard of marketers that don't want to let go of the easy money. We can see that with hair transplant forums as the marketers try to hold on to something that has been exposed and now looks ridiculous. In fact it's looks absolutely pathetic.

The future winners will be doctors that market themselves and speak their truth. Then when others follow as the example above the lie dies at an ever quickening pace and those left behind will die with it.

09/02/2017 09:49 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

It also explains why people are so tampered by using drugs, instead of treating and reverse it naturally.

09/02/2017 02:45 PM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

When information is manipulated people unknowingly make poor decisions.

Edited: 09/02/2017 at 06:55 PM by topcat
 09/03/2017 05:58 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Quasimoto understanding how information is put out there in any form will help others understand how they come to believe something is true. Sometimes it's just a matter of repeating a message enough before it can take hold.

I will give you a perfect example here of how it applies to hairloss forums. There is thread on another forum that makes for a good case study. What I see would probably be different than most. I am observing with logic as opposed to emotion and I have hundreds of other examples but this one is very recent.

As the thread starts off it's not very complimentary to the doctor and further down it mentions another patient who seemed to have the same experience. My guess is that the second patient mentioned could very well be the originator of the post. If so it's such a poor approach. Doctors do not intentionally set out to do bad work but sometimes patients are not given all the information as it applies long term because if they did the procedure would be a very hard sell. So focusing on that and trying to help others makes more sense. Help others make better decisions by giving them more information.

What's even more interesting the poster 911fan offers help by posting a link to full face photos of the second patient mentioned. Hmmm..........not sure why would someone feel the need to do that? Is it a form of intimidation and/or blackmail? If so are others in the industry experiencing the same including patients, doctors, and other forum owners? If we look at the history of the poster 911fan it seems to follow a pattern of other screen names. Just someone looking to research hair transplantation hoping to learn more. As it slowly progresses over time we learn they are a photographer, they like HD video, seem to really get behind specific doctors, which doctors and why and they go from researching to something that looks completely different. As some points they sound like complete dickheads. So is this really a patient researching or is the information being put out by them a form of creating social proof to direct young men down a certain path? These are the questions one needs to be asking and this is all part of research most simply neglect because they don't have the experience. It takes years to pick up on the patterns. Any guesses on who the poster might be? We don't really know and maybe he is real and just a fan of cars but...............one must consider that he is not and that is why observation over time is required for everyone. Pick up on patterns and determine if what you are seeing is marketing fraud then try to determine the connections.

When I reply to myself you know what you are getting. When marketers create screen names and reply to themselves it's something completely different. It's marketing fraud. Very often forums don't have control over this so we can't always blame a forum. It also shows why forums are not the best way to research unless one knows what they are looking at at this applies to all information . Are doctors are involved with all of this? I give a clearer picture in my own writings.

The same applies to something like stem cell treatments and prescriptions medications. Very often following a similar format.

Thread link

Edited: 09/03/2017 at 06:15 AM by topcat
 09/04/2017 10:57 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

Still insane though, and they should simply be called DA.
FDA or doctors are not interested to find the root cause of illness, since only artificial breathing "pills" is profitable for them.
Scary as hell at the same time, and that it´s actually allowed at this extend, and obvious at the same time.

Still people out there saying well it´s FDA approved, and for them it´s a approval for safety so we don´t have to make our own conclusion.
The medicine industry controls FDA, and people live in their safe bubbles by not have to think outside the box.

09/04/2017 02:46 PM

Author Icon
hairhope4ever
Regular Poster

Thanks for posting this quasi.

Happy Patient

Read about my positive hair transplant experiences here:
http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/
 09/05/2017 05:50 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Quasi I know you get it but to make a point here this is what I believe. It's not the government agency so much although that does matter but it's the information. Where are people getting their information? I posted my short deadlift video below. I am able to do this along with having faster times in the 100m at 54 all the while being completely natural for one reason.........it's the information. For the last 25+ plus years most of my information has come from hundreds and hundreds of books while cross referencing everything.

The average person on the other hand will get much of their information from sources like television/radio and even now with the Internet it can be just as bad. The problem is it's all driven by revenue and the information becomes something someone is promoting in some way. It's all done innocently as if the viewer/listener is getting all the important information they need to make an informed decision but unfortunately it's mostly bullshit. This is in fact why the average person who is in the 50's is overweight, bloated and in less than optimal health. They then fall deeper into the rat hole with all the treatments that are promoted because they simply lack the knowledge. All one needs to do to change the situation is change their source of information. When the information changes their reality will change.

Why is this forum so different then most of the rest? Why do we not see the same pattern of activity? Maybe some of the rest are like television/radio and the better information is in fact here. Something for readers to consider.

My deadlift video

Edited: 09/05/2017 at 06:04 AM by topcat
 09/06/2017 01:10 PM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

What fascinates me the most , and what the drug industry realized was that the drugs gave unwanted hair (its a side effect of the drug)
I reversed mine naturally, and it´s my own hair popping out actually.

09/07/2017 02:45 AM

Author Icon
topcat
Accomplished Poster

Sure a lot of things are possible Quasimoto and at least you have an awareness, many do not. They simply tune into the wrong show or read the wrong article and they end up on the wrong path. This is why the US is the most heavily medicated country on the planet. It's good for business but not for the consumer at least not in reality. But if you can use information in a way that controls behavior you can profit handsomely.

Forums can be the same. I have been observing one poster who claims to be 22 years old and from Australia. He has had one hair transplant and posts an inordinate amount of history within the ht industry which simply does not add up with his age. He traveled to a Turkish clinic and if you look at the numbers coming out of there as far as what is available from the donor area it's about double what history shows is ethical. Comments from him that young guys who wait to have a procedure will look like a 50 year old man and young girls will not want them can easily sway someone into making a bad decision. These young guys are easily swayed because they are not thinking logically and someone their own age creates some easy social proof. If we look at the one Turkish rep that came forward and spilled his guts online we suddenly see a different picture.

What's even more bizarre is when I explain the numbers in a logical and civil way the attacks from him and others within the group on unrelenting. Filled with expletives while the forum seems to be okay with it. That is sending the readers a message and they just need to have an awareness to be able to pick up on it. Is this a legit source for information or is there something else going on? Who is tied to the site and why?.

This same concept applies to everything else. Where is the information coming from and who stands to benefit?

09/08/2017 09:31 AM

Author Icon
Quasimoto
Regular Poster

The system is simple.
Vaccinate kids in early stages to weaken the immune system, allow the food industry to use antibiotics, gmo´s , synthetics, to make people depended on drugs.

When it comes to hair loss, people are inhaling prostate pills, smearing blood pressure medicine on their scalp, and it´s perfectly fine since it´s approved by the almighty FDA.
Everything is relied on drugs, and not using what grows under feet that is our essential need, and that your body actually recognizes.

I reversed my hair loss by using chaga and some herbs but it´s natural so there is gain in it (patent), and therefore not legit as a treatment.

09/08/2017 10:31 AM

Author Icon
sunchyme1
Accomplished Poster

Originally posted by: Quasimoto

The system is simple.

Vaccinate kids in early stages to weaken the immune system, allow the food industry to use antibiotics, gmo´s , synthetics, to make people depended on drugs.

When it comes to hair loss, people are inhaling prostate pills, smearing blood pressure medicine on their scalp, and it´s perfectly fine since it´s approved by the almighty FDA.

Everything is relied on drugs, and not using what grows under feet that is our essential need, and that your body actually recognizes.

I reversed my hair loss by using chaga and some herbs but it´s natural so there is gain in it (patent), and therefore not legit as a treatment.

what exactly do you do for your hairloss mate?

what norwood were you when you started this natural regimen and what are you now?

cheers
Statistics
36268 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 277 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 277 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc