hair loss help.com is your complete hair loss guide and resource for info about Propecia, Rogaine, minoxidil, transplants, thymuskin, Revivogen, folliguard, tricomin and other hair loss and baldness remedies
Hair Loss Help
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/17/2017 07:47 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - Froposo - 09/17/2017 07:47 AM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - hairhope4ever - 09/17/2017 02:47 PM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - el_duterino - 10/01/2017 07:28 PM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - topcat - 10/02/2017 12:13 PM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - el_duterino - 10/02/2017 04:41 PM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - topcat - 10/02/2017 05:02 PM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - el_duterino - 10/03/2017 03:43 AM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - topcat - 10/03/2017 04:43 AM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - el_duterino - 10/03/2017 04:44 PM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - topcat - 10/03/2017 08:57 PM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - el_duterino - 10/04/2017 02:05 AM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - topcat - 10/04/2017 02:24 AM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - Skywalker - 10/04/2017 05:35 PM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - el_duterino - 10/04/2017 08:11 PM  
 How my life with my hair loss has completely transformed   - topcat - 10/05/2017 02:55 AM  
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/17/2017 07:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Froposo
Occasional Poster

Okay, it has been a very very long time since I have even looked on this site. I am a product of 2 hair transplants and after my second transplant, I was looking pretty good. My confidence was high, and I could tell with the ladies that I was seen as attractive....

However fast forward a few years later, my front section which was filled in with the transplanted hair was beginning to thin out... It started to look weird...

I wasn't thinking much about it until, the looks started to happen.... I noticed that people started looking at my hair, and it was an innocent look, but something was catching their attention....

I started to feel really self conscious about my hair, and I knew that there was no way in hell that I was going to do a third surgery considering the down time it takes to recover and to regrow your hair....

So I began to explore options of adding hair in between my existing hairs through almost like hair extensions.. They would tie strand by strand.... and it would thicken my hair, but it was a temporary and very expensive ordeal...

I then began to use hair thickening sprays, and that actually did help, but the overall thickness of the hair was an issue, and that too just looked really weird....

Then I began to explore the option of a hair system..... Now guys, I was so damn against it.... However I started seeing more and more youtube videos of guys totally transforming right before my eyes, and so I began to explore the option....

The one thing that I have an advantage of is that I have a transplanted hair line... Now remember this, because it's going to play a huge role in my decision that I made....

So sure enough I came across a video of a guy who had a hair system but wasn't happy with his hairline, so he decided to have a hair transplant just for the hairline so that when he wore the hair system it would be completely undetectable....

So I said to myself that I'm actually already in this guys situation... I have a hairline, I just lack density behind it....

So I made the decision to bite the bullet and get a hair system - using my real transplanted hair line and to put the system behind it... And guys.... I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! I finally look great!!! And I will continue to use a hair system until the hair transplant/stem cell breakthrough is finally here. But in the meantime, I will not waste my time feeling so damn self conscious about my hair...

Let me tell what has happened to me.... I went from a pretty confident guy who still had some hang ups with my hair, to a really confident guy who doesn't think about my hair anymore.... I just love looking at it in the mirror.....

So how good does it look? Its' absolutely undetectable considering my real hairline is there. I have two daughters, and my youngest is with me all the time. I mean every day, I bring her to school, and she just mentioned to me in the beginning that she loved my new hairstyle...... My ex wife said nothing to me, but I noticed that she was flirting with me more.... My oldest daughter who is 19 totally calls me out on anything that she is thinking - said nothing except that I look great.

The only person I actually told was my best friend. He is the only one that knows that I wear a system.

I feel super confident, I love the look and here is exactly what I do....

I use a little topikk along the hairline, and it blurs the hairline into the system just perfectly. If I wanted to, which I don't know if I will or not, I am considering thickening my transplanted hairline with maybe 300 hairs. But I'm in no rush..

The one thing I would tell you guys is this.... If you have a hairline, get a system - you will look ridiculously amazing. If you don't have a hairline then get one, and then get a system...

Guys we don't know how long it will take to see the stem cell breakthrough that we have all been waiting for. I got my first transplant in 2005, and I thought that we were close back then. I honestly think we are 3 - 5 years away from it now....

But I can't tell you how freaking happy I am. Do your research, but I've been wanting to share this with you guys because I know how shitty it feels to wake up and just look at yourself and all you see is weird hair on your head... It just sucks... Now I don't have that, and it feels awesome. I've attached some photos so you can understand why I'm happy.....

I'm trying to attach photos and I don't know how... Would love some pointers on uploading photos please.
Statistics
36096 users are registered to the Hair Loss Help forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 26705 on 04/09/2017 at 11:57 PM.
There are currently 251 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 252 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2001-2017 - All Rights Reserved - Hairlosshelp, Inc